Trader booking form
Please use the form below to book for the Festival of fabric 3rd March 2018
If the form is not working on the page for you please click here
The Terms and conditions are below the form
Festival of Fabric Trader booking and terms and conditions
1. To apply for your stand, return a booking form and make full payment to Festival of Fabric by return.
2. Upon acceptance of your booking & payment, Festival of Fabric will confirm your stand by sending you a paid invoice.
3. Final details will be sent one month prior to the event taking place.
4. If you (the stallholder) have to cancel your stand for any reason, the fee will be not be refunded under any circumstance.
5. A booking made by the person or company listed on the booking form cannot be transferred to a different person/company or other Festival of Fabric event for any reason.
6. If for any reason the event is cancelled by ourselves or the venue, we will offer a free stall for our next Festival of Fabric event as a goodwill gesture.
At the event
The Stall Holder shall have access for setting up on the evening before the event from 7 pm. Goods are left at the stall holder’s risk. On the day of the event access is from 7 am, 3 hours to the event opening.
2. An electricity point must be requested in advance and any electrical equipment being used must be PAT tested.
3. The organisers will bear no liability whatsoever for safety of persons, stock, money or possessions while travelling to, from or during the event. Stall Holders are required to take out their own insurance and hold Public Liability Insurance.
4. The positioning of stall Holders at the event is at the absolute discretion of the organisers and we reserve the right to make changes to the layout up until the time the event opens on either day.
5. In the interest of Health and Safety stalls should be manned at all times whilst the event is open and should not be dismantled until the closing time on the day of the event unless express permission is given by the organiser for special circumstances.
6. This is a vintage dressmaking, knitting and crochet event. All goods should be relevant to this theme and an emphasis on this should be reflected in the items on sale. Any doubt as to the suitability of items should be checked with the Festival organiser.